Top Ten Tuesday: To Read, or Not To Read?
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is Top Ten Books I'm Not Sure I Want To Read...basically, To Read, or Not To Read?
It's no secret that my TBR list is overflowing with books. As for many book lovers like myself, the list is never ending. Should I move on to other books, or bump these up my TBR list? Help me decide!
1. Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
2. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
3. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
4. Crossed by Ally Condie
5. Reached by Allie Condie : Read the first in the series (Matched) but haven't gotten to the last two. Is it worth finishing the series?
6. The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
7. Life after Life by Kate Atkinson
8. Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid
9. Save Me by Lisa Scottoline
10. Four Friends by Robyn Carr
Any of these I shouldn't miss?