Top Ten Tuesday:Books I Really Want to Read but Don't Own Yet
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is Top Ten Books I Really Want to Read but Don't Own Yet! This should be an easy one :)
1.What I Remember Most by Cathy Lamb:: won this in a goodreads giveaway quite awhile ago and it hasn't shown up yet....anxiously checking the mail every day!
2. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins: just finished (last night!) Lola and the Boy Next Door and I'm already itching to read the third one!
3. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover: this one has been on my most wanted list for awhile:)
4. Beautiful Day by Elin Hilderbrand: Saw this at Target the other day. Almost bought it. Didn't. Regretting it.
5. Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire: I read Beautiful Disaster but haven't read the second one yet!
6. Little Mercies by Heather Gudenkauf: Heard lots of good things about this one!
7. Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover: because I need to read Colleen Hoover's books ASAP.
8. Me Before You by JoJo oyes: Haven't read any books by this author yet, but I want to!
9. Where She Went by Gayle Forman: read If I Stay, but now anting to know where she want...haha :)
10. I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson: had this on my want to read list for awhile...it's not even out yet :)
What books are you wanting to read but haven't gotten your hands on yet?