Top Ten Book Related Problems
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's theme is Top Ten Book Related Problems! This should be fun!
1. I can't stop buying books! I think we all have this problem. I have stacks of books to read at home, but I see a book store...or a book sale...or books on sale online...and I can't stop myself. I need MORE!
2. My bookshelves are packed. My husband even built me a new bookshelf....and it's already packed. I need an entire room of bookshelves really, but we have a small house....so until then...overstuffed bookshelves are my life :) Or I need to sort through and sell some of my books that I'm not going to reread...but....I can't part with them...lol.
3. My TBR list is endless. I actually have real anxiety about the fact that there are so many books I want to read but I know I won't be able to read them all.
4. Book hangovers. I love that books that give me book hangovers, but it makes figuring out what to read next impossible!
5. Work/etc taking up all my reading time. 8 hours of reading time a day, gone! Having to cook, clean, laundry, etc? Reading time gone!
6. I go to the library for one book, and come out with five (or more). Oh that one looks good! Oh! So does that one! Pretty soon I have an armful of books.
7. People bugging me when I'm reading (unless its for a good reason). This especially bugs me on my lunch break. Yes, I'm sitting in my car reading on purpose. Don't talk to me. I'm introverting.
8. Always having to carry a big purse because I ALWAYS have to have my kindle and a book with me. A physical book in case my kindle battery dies, of course :)
9. Preferring to read than hang out with (most) people. With the exception of some good friends/family, I'd really just rather hang out at home and read.
10.When people say "I've seen the movie, I don't need to read the book." Really?!? 99.99% of the time, the book is better!
What are your bookish problems?