Top Ten Wishes I'd Ask the Book Genie to Grant Me
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Wishes I'd Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me. I love this topic! Here's my list:
* My own library in my home with floor to ceiling bookshelves along one wall, a library ladder, comfy reading area, with a lovely view. This would require a new house, of course. And probably one of the few wishes here that MIGHT actually have a chance at coming true someday!
* Another book set in Hawaii by Alan Brennert. I hear this one may actually be in the works already!
* An 8th day of the week (or let's be honest, I'd prefer one of the five workdays) universally dedicated only to reading and bookish pursuits.
* To be able to re-read favorite books and have it feel like the first time! Have that magic of not knowing what happens and discovering it all over again:)
* Bookstore gift card with a never ending balance!
*The ability to read faster. So many books, not enough time to read them! This literally gives me real anxiety.
*Getting approved for all the ARC's I want :)
*Easy access to books for everyone around the world
*More authors to come to the PNW on Book Tours...looking at you, Rainbow Rowell and Colleen Hoover!
What wishes would you like the book genie to grant you?