Top Ten Books People Have Been Telling Me I MUST Read
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is Top Ten Books People Have Been Telling Me I MUST Read! Here we go:
1. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins: I absolutely LOVED Anna and the French Kiss, which several people recommended in addition to Lola.
2. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins: same deal as above. I can't believe the amazing reviews I've read about this one! Can't wait to read it.
3. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover: I've gotten so many recommendations for this one and all Colleen Hoover's books.
4. Life of Pi by Yann Martel: People have been recommending it to me for ages, but haven't gotten to it yet.
5. Where She Went by Gayle Forman: I'll admit, I am dying to know what happens...
6. Little Mercies by Heather Gudenkauf
7.The Invention ofWings by Sue Monk Kidd
8. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith: Don't worry, it's on my TBR radar very soon!
9. A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin: everyone's been recommending them, but I'm not sure I have the oomph to get through them all.
10. Room by Emma Donoghue
What books have people been telling you that you MUST read?