TBB Asks: Holiday Themed Q and A
I saw this The Blended Blog Asks post on Brandie @ Running on Words and Wine's blog...looked fun!
- Real or Fake Tree? – Though I love real trees, we have an artificial one because...allergies.
- Favorite Christmas Cookie? – I do love classic chocolate chip! Or those peanut butter ones with the Hershey kiss in the middle. I hate baking but love cookies!
- Home on Christmas Morning or Travel? –We usually go over to Isaac's mom's house (20 minute drive) but this year we're hosting at our house!
- Clear or Colored Lights? – I like both put I prefer clear on my tree!
- Send Christmas Cards? – No...I did the first couple years we were married but haven't since.
- Favorite Christmas Present Received? – My ice skates when I was young, and my engagement ring from Isaac in 2005 :)
- Favorite Christmas Present Given? – That's a tough one because they're all fun! I love watching people open presents I surprise them with.
- Stockings or No Stockings? – Isaac's mom does stockings for all of us "kids". This year we are doing ones for the kitties and pups too :)
- Christmas PJ’s? – No but those family matching ones look so much fun!
- Favorite Christmas Carol? – O Come All Ye Faithful
- Favorite Holiday Tradition? – Christmas Eve dinner, then candlelight service
- Early Shopper or Last Minute? – I try to go as early in December as possible!
- Favorite Christmas Movie or Show? – Elf! Also The Santa Clause.
- Favorite Holiday Beverage? Wine? Hahaha. But I do love Peppermint Mochas.
- Cookies and Milk for Santa? We don't now because we don't have kids but when I was little, of course! And carrots for the reindeer, duh.