It's no secret that I LOVE going to the library! Between my public library and the university library where I work, I visit the library AT LEAST once a week! I'm excited to participate in this challenge again this year. In 2017, 24 of my 72 books were from the library, which I'm pretty happy about since a lot of my reading is ARC copies. My goal for 2018 is at least 24 library books as well.
Here are the details, straight from the sign-up post (you can sign up too-you don't have to have a blog!):
Runs: January 1, 2018 – December 31, 2018. You can join any time.
- Put a sign up post on your blog or (dedicate a Goodreads shelf or LibraryThing) and link it below. Make sure it’s public.
- The goal is to read at least twelve (12) books from the library, but you can read more. While twelve is the minimum, there is no maximum limit. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you.
- Any format will work for this challenge (prints, ebooks, or audios); as long as you checked it out from the library, it counts.
- Books can be any genre (fiction, nonfiction, romance, fantasy, mystery, thriller, horror, etc.).
- Crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed, including re-reads. The goal is to support your local library and save money.
- Write a review to enter the giveaway – 2 sentences or an essay, whatever works for you, but there is a minimum of 2 sentences. Not sure what to write? How about something like, “The plot was a delight, but the characters didn’t capture me.” “I enjoyed the story and really liked the characters.”
- As an added bonus: We are offering up a GIVEAWAY with this Challenge. Winner will be picked at the end of the year!! The entries are the direct links to your book reviews and you will have until Jan. 3rd, 2019 to enter your reviews in the linky and then the Rafflecopter. Go here to enter the giveaway: 2018 Library Love Challenge Review Link-ups.
Want to follow what books I'm reading for this challenge? Here's a link to my Goodreads list for the challenge!
You can also add me on Goodreads to follow my reviews!
Happy Reading and library visiting, friends!