Top Ten Bookish Discoveries I Made in 2019
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
This Week's Topic:
Bookish Discoveries I Mad in 2019
What a fun topic! The notes on this topic said it could be books, authors, blogs, websites, apps, etc. It was really fun to put together this list!
Authors and Books
1. Allie Larkin: I read Swimming for Sunlight in 2019 and absolutely loved it, and immediately started reading her previous books.
2. Sarah Morgan: I read One Summer in Paris and loved it! I was surprised I hadn't read her books before. Later in the year I also read A Wedding in December later in the year. I will definitely read more of her books in the future!
3. This wonderful book:
4. And this wonderful book:
5. And this book, which was definitely a "bookstagram made me do it" read. I LOVED it!
Other Bookish Fun
6. withabookskeeve : I first found these book sleeves on instagram. Chanon makes amazing book sleeves! I love this "avocuddle" one I got. She is currently taking a break from her etsy shop, but I couldn't not include this in my list!
7. Libro.fm : audiobooks that support Indie Bookstores? Can't go wrong with that!!
8. Book of the Month: I know I'm late to the party here! I got my first box in 2019 and have really enjoyed it. What I love most is the flexibility--if I'm not excited about the picks, I can skip that month--so I never feel like I'm wasting money. And the BOTM covers are just so pretty! Use my link to get your first box for $5!
9. The Professional Book Nerds podcast: Adam and Jill, who both work at OverDrive, are delightful! They interview authors, talk about books, and give their monthly book recommendations. A great podcast!
10. @readingbringsjoy on Instagram : I love Rachael's instagram feed!
What are your biggest bookish discoveries of 2019? I'm super excited to read everyone's post this week!